Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 21 October 2012

It's All Over Now


Well our last few hours of freedom are slowly slipping away, as we have to go back to work tomorrow, after having the week off and spending it at home together.

We both have fairly enjoyable, if not very well paid jobs, rather than having to do something that we both dread, but have to do it to live.

I am rather disappointed to find out that my Mac has developed a fault, after switching it on tonight and just getting a grey screen; so I am having to write this entry on my little Netbook. I am also not able to put on the photo that I was planning to. Instead, here's a shot from Glasgow, which I took earlier this year, on our last holiday away; albeit for only a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are at work tomorrow ol boy, also that your Mac is ill, hoping things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh sorry about your computer, I hope it can be fixed without problems.
    I wish you a nice week,keep motivated!
    :)
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.