Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Misty Moments

Well it's taken me ten minutes to upload this picture of the university lake, as my iMac is still poorly. Apple are meant to be ringing me tomorrow night, so hopefully they will be able to sort things out and I'll be up and running again.

I am finding using the small laptop hard work at times & it's a little slow. I've hardly been on Facebook, as it's a bit tricky to use. Sorry friends, I'm not ignoring you on purpose.

I'm going to try and upload my header picture. So that should be fun!

It's quite hard work using my little Netbook

2 comments:

  1. Like the shot, I guess it shows that you are Moody over your puter, as its a moody shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.