Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 21 June 2013

A Charity Record


A little summertime music tonight, on this, the longest day of the year,  to raise money for Oxfam.

Oxjam came to Beeston today and sadly I missed some of the acts, as I had to work, but I was lucky to arrive in time to see the ever talented Emma Bladon-Jones again. This time in the open air.

Broadgate Park, is a small open space very close to the High Road. So you can do your shopping and then sit and look at the trees, the grass and a statue of Queen Victoria. And possibly enjoy an ice cream from one of the local cafes, whilst listening to the birds tweeting away.

I also managed to watch the tail end of Ed Hope's gig, who incidentally was very good as well.

Oh how I wish sometimes that I could understand music. But I don't, so I guess I'll have to keep to photography as my creative output.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.