Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday, 21 June 2013

A Charity Record


A little summertime music tonight, on this, the longest day of the year,  to raise money for Oxfam.

Oxjam came to Beeston today and sadly I missed some of the acts, as I had to work, but I was lucky to arrive in time to see the ever talented Emma Bladon-Jones again. This time in the open air.

Broadgate Park, is a small open space very close to the High Road. So you can do your shopping and then sit and look at the trees, the grass and a statue of Queen Victoria. And possibly enjoy an ice cream from one of the local cafes, whilst listening to the birds tweeting away.

I also managed to watch the tail end of Ed Hope's gig, who incidentally was very good as well.

Oh how I wish sometimes that I could understand music. But I don't, so I guess I'll have to keep to photography as my creative output.