Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 27 June 2013

Dark Side Of The Gloom


A bit of tweaking in Lightroom on this photo, which I took tonight when I went over to Beauvale Priory.

I'm going to be involved in the Eastwood Arts Festival again this year, when I dress up as a monk and give guided tours around the ruined monastery at the end of July.

I took my OMD and fisheye lens with me, as I wanted to see what sort of shots I could get. But it was raining, and so I quickly took a few shots of the farmland, rather than the priory, as I didn't want too many raindrops hitting the lens. Due to the shape of the glass, you can't put a filter over it, so you have to be careful, otherwise it can get a bit dirty.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.