Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 28 June 2013

Land, Sea and Sky


Well it's been gloom and showers today. So another typical English summer then!

So this photo is from Wednesday, when it was actually sunny. Some narrowboats at the marina, where I cycle past on my way home.

Looking for a fixed point of interest, I was taken with the name of the narrowboat; The Black Pearl. Could it be a pirate boat perhaps. But if so, they are a long way from the Caribbean though, being so close to the River Trent.

As it's Skywatch Friday, I thought I would join in with the fun for the first time in a long time. Here's the LINK, if you want to go and see some more scenes with sky in them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.