Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bang!


This week's theme courtesy of Dave is 'green'. A simple word that has many meanings. Obviously the colour, as in plants. It also means naive, jealousy and the one I've chosen; being environmentally aware. It's something that everyone should be conscious of these days, whether it is saving water, reducing waste or recycling things.

Whilst visiting Monaco, Gail and I came across a demonstration of electric vehicles. The future of transport now that oil is running out and more vehicles are on the road. Some of the vehicles on show were a bit experimental, but my header shows a car that looks like a car and one that people would be willing to drive.

Today's photo was a lucky find, as it was raining at lunchtime and there wasn't much happening. I was walking along Bridalsmithgate when I spotted a rather unusual umbrella. Following the owner, I noticed a giant 'BANG' on it. So I just had to take a shot. Pardon the pun!

5 comments:

  1. Nice melody from the Green Onions, and neat lecky car, when do you take ownership of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GM: Neat look at the little car, I hope they are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem with that car is I'd never fit all of my tribe in it. Then again maybe that isn't such a problem it certainly would be quite with no engine noise and no kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post.

    Green is my favorite color. What a loaded word, eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.