Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 9 May 2011

The Music Man


A couple of weeks ago Gail and I went to the Contemporary to see MuHa, a band that has been featured on here a few times and is a favourite amongst the Flickr members of Nottingham. I took my D90 along, as I have not tried it in concert conditions before, with so much light and shade. Unfortunately it didn't do that well. Probably down to the lens I had on and the settings. Although I did keep fiddling with the ISO. Not many of the photos are usable, either through blown colours of too much blurring. But I've had a go at tweaking this one in iPhoto. Not brilliant, but someone may like it.

3 comments:

  1. I like it, gives a nice sense of movement and activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that seagull at the top of your blog real or plastic?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a feeling that goes with this shot, never throw away anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.