Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 12 May 2011

Never Forgotten


I tried to do a post last night, but Blogger.Com had broken down, so I'm doing it tonight, together with today's actual post.

Yesterday was Brian's funeral. A sad, but happy day, as around 70 people came to pay their respects and remember the man, the wag, the artist and the friend. Gail and I, like many others will miss him very much.
As I said previously, he was a very good artist who liked to use charcoal and pastels. Here's an example of what skill he possessed, and as you can see he was quite a talent.

Brian Adcock
1933 - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.