Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 1 May 2011

Going Postal


For various reasons I've not been involved in the monthly theme day for quite a while now. So I thought I would give it a go again, especially as this months theme of 'mailboxes' isn't too difficult to get. I actually took this late last year when we had a lot of snow. Not particularly relevant at the moment with all the sunny weather we are having, but it does give it a different perspective to the job of a postman.

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.