Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Random


Lanny's choice this week for the Headbanger Challenge comes courtesy of Lanny and is 'bran new'. A bit of a puzzle this one, as I'm sure she didn't mean brand new. So it's been a bit of a struggle to try and come up with an idea. Whilst preparing my lunch this morning I had a bit of a brainwave. I usually have cornflakes for my breakfast. Amongst the choices are Wheetabix. Bran in biscuit form. So I carefully cut up some of the biscuits and made up the word 'NEW'.

Todays blog picture is an abstract. A side of a new building belonging to Trent University. It's similar in style to those on the University of Nottingham's Jubilee Campus. So it must be an academic thing, or they use the same architect.

5 comments:

  1. Your header has me in stitches right now! I'm glad you over thought it and came up with such a thing as this! And I love the dimensions of your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nifty shape here.
    Oh, Thats weetabix init, not bran flakes.lol.
    Like the thinking out of the box tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you hoover the carpet before you go to bed, or you will have a Bran New row going on.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Who got to eat your masterpiece at the end though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. You definitely take the biscuit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.