Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Waterfall


I took another trundle through Highfields on my way home today as it was bright and sunny. The weathermen had predicted heavy showers, so I was expecting the worst. Many a time I have cycled in the wet and looked like a drowned rat by the time I got home, even with wearing a jacket, hat, gloves etc. So it made a pleasant change. I saw some baby Canada geese being guarded by their parents while they were eating. Alas I had the wrong lens on my camera, so they haven't come out particularly well.
This waterfall has been restarted recently, after being switched off for several years. The surrounding water was beginning to look like a murky swamp, but now the it is lovely and clear. Hope you like the treatment that I have given the photo. Just playing around a bit in iPhoto.

1 comment:

  1. Its a wonderful shot, love the Arty work too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.