Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 21 May 2011

Cafe Culture


I attended another rehearsal today at the Playhouse. The show I'm in goes on in two weeks at the castle, and should hopefully be well attended. When we finished our rehearsal, Julian the director said that he was going to show us where in the castle grounds that we would be performing.
Whilst I was waiting to go, I took this shot of some people enjoying sitting in the sun and passing the time, eating, reading, chatting or using their mobiles. I've sat there myself on a few occasions when I've had lunch with some friends from work.

3 comments:

  1. I prefer the table of women in the front who look like they're enjoying themselves without the distraction of cell phones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would be with workmates for food AGAIN.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting in a cafe is so relaxing isn't it?

    Beach cottages in Goa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.