Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 27 May 2011

Walk, Don't Ride


Coming home tonight I decided to go through Highfields. Just to see if there was anything new to photograph. It was a bit cloudy and overcast, so not ideal. Looking around I decided to take a shot of this sign that is slowly decaying. I like the way the paint is peeling away. Although the letters are still recognisable.

I of course completely disregarded the sign and rode though the park. It wasn't very busy, a few jogging students from the nearby university, and some people either walking home or their dogs. I nearly managed to snap a crane that was standing by the boating lake, but he took flight as I was getting my camera out of my saddlebag.

1 comment:

  1. Good job your camera was'nt a pistol, or you would have been shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.