Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 30 May 2011

Green Day



The UK enjoyed a Bank Holiday today. It also enjoyed very wet weather. This is of course part and parcel of an English holiday. So I had to stay in, as probably most, if not all events would have been cancelled. So I just pottered around. A wasted day really. And the UK doesn't get that many bank holidays, so a bit annoying.
Anyway, I popped out into the garden in between showers and took some shots of the plants with raindrops on them. I took the photos with my Panasonic G1, and an old legacy 50mm lens, which has given them very soft look.

1 comment:

  1. Neat drops of rain there my friend, but no frost?,lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.