Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 25 May 2011

In The Pink


Sandy has chosen this week's headbanger challenge. She's gone for a very girly theme; namely pink. I was considering putting a flower on, and went through Highfields park today looking for something suitable. I found this Rhododendron. I think it looks great and the bee certainly adds to the picture, but I wondered if some of the other headbangers would be putting on flowers too. So I decided to put this cute pink camel key fob. I bought it as a present for Gail the last time that we went to Dubai. She has it in her MINI, together with some other cuddly toys that I have given her down the years.

Don't forget to visit the gang's sites, to see how they have interpreted the theme. Links above. And enjoy the music from the best 'pink' band in the world. The Floyd.

3 comments:

  1. Nice piece of music here, which didnt give me the camel hump, speaking of which, its a novel idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right some of us have gone with the pink flower theme. Looking at your header though I wonder if I should have thought a bit more out of the box, its great! Looks like it has a cheeky smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the coolest camel in town, and no doubt about it. Your bee is one cool dude hovering there, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.