Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Chef's Special


Earlier this evening I went along to my local Waterstones bookshop, as well known TV chef Rick Stein was signing copies of his new book about Spanish cooking, which accompanies his new series on BBC2. When I got there, there was loads of people waiting to have their books autographed. The queue had stretched around the corner of the building. I hoped that I would bump into my friend Phil, who I know is a devotee of the culinary master. But I had missed him. You can read about Phil's experience on his foodie blog
Due to Rick's popularity, one of the store assistants that was organising things, said that just had a couple of minutes to take my photo. So I quickly rattled a few shots off. How I wish that I had a 'press card'.

2 comments:

  1. Blogger been playing up again.

    Did he give you any tips then??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.