Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 29 July 2011

Flying The Flag


This is Andy, whom I wake up with every morning when I have to get up for work. Don't worry, Gail's not left me. Andy is actually a radio presenter on BBC Radio Nottingham and does the weekday breakfast show. He, and many other presenters were broadcasting live from the Old Market Square, which has now been taken over by the beach. I chatted to him for a short while, as he is a Facebook buddy and asked him if he follows my blog. He says he does sometimes. You need to do it everyday Andy!

The flags that Andy are holding have been specially designed for Nottingham. There was a competition some time ago for local people to come up with an idea that represents the region's personality. One is presently flying about the castle, and another sometimes over the Council House.

1 comment:

  1. You had me brake out in a sweat to start with GM,
    Wake up with him, ?

    Radio Lincs for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.