Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 9 July 2011

H2 Oh No


There was a terrific rainstorm yesterday afternoon, complete with thunder, lightning and hailstones. It was still raining at 6pm, when I was planning to leave work. It was raining so much a man in a rowing boat went past the office!
Anyway the rain eventually ceased and I was able to cycle home. When I got to the university and Highfields, I noticed that there was this gigantic puddle where some cars are able to park. Fortunately no vehicles were there, so I stopped and took some photos of the reflections in the water.

2 comments:

  1. Very neat GM, like the pink tint in the sky too.
    Late home again then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Very nice indeed, even from my still rain soaked perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.