Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 24 July 2011

Knowing Your Wheat From Your Chaff


Another rehearsal today at Beauvale Priory. And for once the weather didn't let us down. It was wonderfully sunny. The rehearsal didn't go too badly, although my poor braincell (I have only the one) hasn't managed to remember all the words yet. I have 6 days left before the event takes place, so hopefully I will be able to memorise a few more by then.
As usual I had my camera with me, and took some more photos of the fields, trees etc. Here's some ears of wheat ripening in the warm sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. Just under one Wheat to go then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. How can you remember mere words when nature's beauty is in front of you all along? :) I wouldn't. I hope you manage to! :D

    ___
    Simply Fone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.