Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 30 July 2011

Pulchra Vallis


Today, I and a few others have been up at Beauvale Priory, doing last minute rehearsals for tomorrow's open day, which is part of the Eastwood Arts Festival. It was lovely and sunny, and I felt quite hot in my monks robes, even though I was only wearing T shirt and shorts underneath. The rehearsals didn't go too badly, although I think the swig of beer that Geoff and I had at lunch didn't help. The half of Blue Monkey Evolution beer I drank was very tasty and went well with my egg and cress sandwiches!

I took this shot from the narrow lane that runs by the side of the farm. Ideally, I would have liked to have shot it with a longer lens, but It does show the location of the ruins in relation to being almost surrounded by trees, which perhaps 500 years ago it was.

1 comment:

  1. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
    recortar siluetas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.