Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Everyday In Every Way


One of our three Stateside Headbangers; Sandy, has come up with this weeks theme. She's gone for 'everyday'. Now this is a theme and a half and no mistake. There are lots of things that happen every day, and plenty of things that people do day in and day out. Whether it is basic stuff like eating and sleeping, talking to one's husband or wife, or reading a novel. Personally I blog every day, much to the annoyance of Gail sometimes! And of course to produce a daily photo blog one must of course keep taking photos. So my Headbanger photo this week is of my Nikon D90. One of the three cameras that I use every day to take that wonderful, but very elusive photograph.

Today's elusive photograph is of a bunch of flowers that Gail received from a friend yesterday. It's not her Birthday, but she is recovering from a small operation that she had to have last week. Gail is slowly recovering every day, but has good and bad days. We both hope that she will be back to normal soon and can start doing some things that she can't do at the moment.

Don't forget to see how the rest of the team have viewed the theme. And enjoy this vintage song from the 1950s by the late Buddy Holly.

5 comments:

  1. Snap happy Nikon man, a man after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Canon man myself, what camera did you use to take the header shot it's the contrasts is really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GM: Neat shot of your fancy equipment. I do hope Gail continues to improve. Loved the Buddy Holly song, certainly from my high school days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of Gail's up and down and slow recovery, but she is in good hands and I'm sure you have doted on her and she will be as right as rain soon.

    The header? No comment! I refuse to be jealous! My inner-photographer is a bit miffed at my outer-farmer right now. She is just sure that "we" would be just as happy, even happier, with a new big fat camera (or even a little one) than a tractor, seeds, soil amendments and baled hay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.