Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Blink And You'll Miss It


I spotted this poster in my local library the other day for a new play that someone who I used to work has recently written. I knew that Simon had written it because I presently work with his wife, and she had told me about it. I was actually thinking about auditioning for one of the parts a couple of months ago; but I don't consider myself a good enough actor to be worthy of a part.

Blink is set in a hospital and concerns a patient who has had a accident of some kind and his only form of communication is blinking. It's on for this week only, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get to see it (pun not intended) as I am, ironically enough in rehearsals for a community play in Bramcote that is based on the Christmas Story. It goes on in early December. I am playing the innkeeper who didn't have a spare room for Mary and Joseph, but just happened to have a stable that was empty. Several locations across Bramcote are being used, including a Medieval church tower.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.