Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Eyes Have It


Weird and Wonderful is this weeks Headbanger Challenge and comes from Lincolnshire Lad, Dave. It is certainly an interesting theme and one that I have been pondering since last week. Unfortunately I haven't really come across anything in the last few days that fits the bill. So looking through my photographic archive, I came across this photo of Gail that I took with my iPhone whilst we were at a local pub. She knew that I was going to take a photo or two of her and so she pulled this mad face. I just hope she doesn't thump me too hard when she sees it posted to the world!

For today's post, (pun intended) I also came across this photo that I took in the summer of a gatepost that looks like it has a face in it. All is missing is a smiling face, which I suppose I could add with some photo software. Don't forget to see how the rest of the gang have interpreted the theme.

Also enjoy this weird and wonderful and strangely surreal puppet show from the early 1970s. The Clangers was a favourite show from my childhood, and many others I think, if they were honest.

4 comments:

  1. Certainly Weird and wonderful.
    I reckon you dropped a CLANGER thinking Gail is like a post,lol.
    Neat post ol friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris: Well good luck on this one, let's hope Gail doesn't see this post. Liked the Clangers, never saw it before this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might have to hide after calling your wife weird, that's a very brave man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be why I aim to stay on the right side of the camera!

    I've never watched the Clangers but the lead in was very very familiar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.