Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 26 November 2011

Grin And Bear It


Another busy day today. For most of the day I was up at Bramcote rehearsing in the morning and then we had our first performance in the afternoon. It was grandly titled a preview, and quite a few people attended. The proper shows are next Saturday and Sunday. I've wisely booked off the following Monday, as I know that I will be worn out. I am now also suffering with flulike symptoms. Which is a bit concerning. After we had all helped to pack away the props and stages. I raced off to Beeston to do a bit of shopping and to watch the switching on of the town's Christmas lights. I bumped into some friends I know, including Kevin 'the hat' seen here with his latest creation. He attracts so much attention wherever he goes now that he has become something of a cult hero. Here he is posing with some of the security guys, including one who was rather camera shy and had to be made to show her face.

1 comment:

  1. great shot - lovely smiles there - hope you shake the flu off

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.