Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 24 November 2011

Read All About It


A new web based magazine launched a couple of months ago via Facebook called 'All About Nottinghamshire". Although the Facebook page is called All About Tourism - Nottingham. I of course subscribed to it, and get daily messages of things that are happening in the city. This is very useful for finding out about events and possible photo opportunities. A few weeks ago, a message appeared asking for possible stories to go in the December edition. I sent them a message asking if they would be interested in featuring this little blog in their magazine. I had a reply saying they would, if I could write about 150 words and provide a photo or two. I had a message a couple of days ago saying that the Christmas edition is out and my article is in. They also asked if I would publicise the magazine for them. So that is what I am doing now. Here is a shot of the front page and the page with my article on it. If you would like to read the whole magazine, here is the link: All About Nottinghamshire.

2 comments:

  1. Build it and they will come! Nice to see ones efforts noticed and used in a different context.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.