Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 5 November 2011

Fading Fast


Well today has been the dullest of the dull. The sun didn't even think about popping his head out at all and was totally obscured by clouds all day long. So I didn't manage to take any photos again. Today is of course Bonfire Night. I can hear plenty of bangs going off whilst I am typing this. Neither Gail or I will be going out tonight, as we have two pets cats that need to be looked after and kept safe whilst the sky is being lit up. Oscar doesn't seem that bothered at the moment, but Marmalade can get a bit frightened and will hide under the stairs or in the hallway. So we like to be around to keep an eye on them.

So I am putting on another shot from Belton House. This time it is of some lime trees that are are starting to shed their leaves. It also gives me an opportunity of shamelessly promoting my wife's own blog "Boopsters View". She has now posted some new photos for the first time in about six months and redesigned the page, so do pop over and leave a message. You'll make her very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Neat shot.
    Been there again today with a photographer friend, also one of the Friday night gang.
    Still sorting the pics, will post later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone survived.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.