Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 20 November 2011

Tree-mendous


It's been a really foggy and cold day today. But the show still has to go on as they say, as we had a proper dress rehearsal this afternoon. I wasn't therefore able to take any photos. So here's one that I took yesterday at King George's Park, which is being used for the shepherd scene.

There's been a statement for a long time now about photographers taking shots of single trees and how cliched it is. Personally I don't really subscribe to that point of view view, as photography is all about taking photos of what you want, and I liked the look of this one in it's golden glory, lit by a warmish sun.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.