Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 27 November 2011

You Spin Me Right Round


Despite presently suffering with a cough and runny nose, I ventured out into the cold night to meet up with some fellow Flickr folk, for another spot of night photography. For various reasons there was only me and Steve the organiser who turned up. Still not to miss an opportunity, we had a stroll round taking various shots of the Christmas lights etc.
This shot is one of the North Star ride, taken with a slow shutter speed. For the technical folks out there who may be interested, it was 5 seconds at f29, with an ISO of 400. When we had had enough, we retired to a local hostelry for a welcome drink and a warm. Although I enjoyed the walk, I just hope my cough doesn't turn into flu.

2 comments:

  1. trekking your amazing photos!! i love it! keep it up!
    ...TREK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, I love this photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.