Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 6 November 2011

What Made A Nest Like This?


Gail and I attempted to sort out the garage today. A simple job you may think. But no, because there is no room for a car at the moment, as it is full of my collectables, empty boxes, bikes and furniture. Whilst I was looking in one of the many boxes that hold my collectors items, I came across this strange bundle in one corner of the carton. Getting it out, I realised that a mouse had made its home from the pages of a Victoria Wood paperback and pieces of material. Part of an old blanket that is kept in the garage. Quite clever really, and I am sure the mouse felt very safe and warm in there. Before it ended up in the bin, I took a photo for posterity and to show you lot.
I plan to go through all the boxes and eventually put all the film, TV and music collectables that I have hoarded for years up for sale on Ebay, as I don't really do anything with them now and so they would be better off with someone who would appreciate and do something more worthwhile with them.

2 comments:

  1. 'Who lives....in a house....like this?' Glad to see you started some chores this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be charitable with your stuff,lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.