Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 25 December 2011

Flippin Eck!


Gail and I have just spent some quality time together swapping and unwrapping our Christmas presents. We decided not to go too mad this year as we are saving up to get some building work done in the house, hopefully early next year. Of all the presents Gail got me, this is the most exciting; a Flip video recorder. One that shoots in HD and records an hour of film on its internal memory. I probably won't be the next David Lean, but hopefully will manage to take some interesting footage of the events that we will be going to next year.

Another highlight was a pair of fingerless gloves. A very simple present, but one which will come in very handy when I'm using my D90 of GF1 cameras, as my fingers have got that cold before, that I have been scared of dropping them. I of course wrap the straps around my wrist, but there's always the danger of them slipping off.

2 comments:

  1. The birth of Frosty Films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Flip camera. However...Cisco will cease manufacturing them at the end of the month; they will continue to support them for the next year or two. I was sad when I found out, because I use my Flip all the time, but haven't had many problems with it and so have only used the support team once or twice in the four years I've owned mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.