Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 26 December 2011

Oscar, But No Oscar



Here's a short shot of Oscar resting on the cats' chair outside our kitchen door and having a little scratch. It's just a test video I took this afternoon with the Flip. As it's an MP4, I had to upload it to YouTube, as it's one of the formats that Blogger doesn't recognise. I know it's not that exciting to watch, but I just wanted to work out the mechanics of the whole process, as I may do some more video blogging in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Spielberg - eat your heart out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first, I wasn't thrilled that I had to upload to YouTube first, but then, after a monumental computer crash, decided that it was okay that I had my videos stored on my YouTube account and not just my hard drive.

    I hope you enjoy your Flip as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an interesting video of cat which is seating on the chair and scratches it. A cat looks so cute. It plays with itself and see in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.