Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 3 December 2011

Two Down, Two To Go


Well today we completed two performances of The Star Safari in Bramcote. It was a bit of a struggle for me personally, as I am presently still suffering with a very bad cough. Thankfully I don't have too many lines to say. But I did manage to get one of them wrong each time today. I blame the effects of the paracetamols I have been taking and disturbed sleep every night this week. The two final performances are tomorrow. And they are both sold out, so it's going to take all the willpower that I have to get through it.

2 comments:

  1. Right behind you my friend.

    Hope you and Gail feel better soon.

    Whiskey - lemonade - a tiny spot of honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way, the show must go on! I blame everything on sleep deprivation haha! (but hey, it's true!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.