Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 19 December 2011

Seeing Stars


I took this photo of part of Kate Rusby's stage show on my iPhone, using one of the many apps you can get, like a mini Photoshop. Even though Kate and her band weren't on stage at the time; it was the interval, one of the theatre staff still came over and said 'you can't take photos here'. It annoys me in a way when they say this, as I've been told off before at concerts, but then there are several hundred people doing exactly the same thing. So where's the justice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.