Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 20 December 2011

A Touch Of White


I've decided to start a 5 day countdown until the big day, although for some reason I don't feel particularly festive at the moment. It must be my age, or the fact that Christmas started in July this year. We haven't put the tree up, as Marmalade and Oscar would only think it is a new scratch post. We wrote the last of the cards last night and I've put them in the pillar box this morning. I also popped round to all the neighbours tonight and popped a card through their letterboxes. So that's all the admin done.

For the last couple of days I have been trying to find a suitable photo for this week's Headbanger Challenge. I took this giant snowman, but I wonder if I can find something better? Also as part of the Christmas Countdown, I am going to share my top five favourite Christmas pop songs. As there are so many to choose from, it's been difficult sorting them out. But I think I've got there. Number 5 then is the theme from the Snowman, the classic cartoon from the late 1980's that has been shown on TV every year since.

1 comment:

  1. Dave Williams of Hyde, Cheshire3:45 pm

    I always like watching the Snowman - my children used to love it, and it takes me back to so many happy Christmases.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.