Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 31 July 2012

The White House


I am in London today for a job interview.

A scary thought, and to be honest, I'm not looking forward to it. Self promotion is not one of my strongest points.

Anyway, I'm staying at a hotel in the Bloomsbury area of the city, not far from the office of where I have to go.

The room that I have doesn't have a great view out of the window. It's all the air con units. But looking out of one of the windows along the corridor, I was stunned to see this amazing Art Deco building, painted in traditional white.

So I went outside and took some shots from street level. Converging angles is always a problem, but in this case, I think it adds to the angular shape of the building.

I love the little details, like the stylised waves over the doorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.