Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 5 July 2012

Cheers!


I paid my first visit today to the food and drink festival that's presently on in the Old Market Square until Sunday.

It was sunny and warm for a change, and you could see the difference in people. They looked happier, especially with not having to wear anoraks and carrying umbrellas.

There are quite a number of stalls selling different foods. Some of which I might try tomorrow.

My eye was drawn to this guy and his comic T shirt. Especially as I managed to show the beer tent in the background!

2 comments:

  1. Tent ran out of beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your lunch today in the pouring rain :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.