Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 14 July 2012

A Roaring Success



Phew, what a day we have been having. There's been that much rain, that people have started building boats. In fact it has been reported on the local news that one guy is even in the process of constructing an ark!

I paid another visit to the Food and Drink Festival, as I wanted to try some double cooked chips (fries) that I saw one stall selling yesterday. But alas, they were all shut, and some of the stallholders were taking shelter under one of the marquees.

It's amazing the change in weather in only 24 hours. Here's another photo I took yesterday of some girls enjoying their ice creams in the sunshine. I bet today they will be needing some soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.