Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 9 July 2012

A Flash Of Red


Nothing new to show you today, as not really very much happened. I managed not to get wet cycling to and from work. But the rain is certainly making up for it now. As it is pelting down now. The noise on the roof is almost deafening.

So here is a shot from Woodhall Spa. it is of a Porsche from the 1960s. Whilst we were looking around the grounds of the Petwood Hotel, we saw all these Porsche's lined up in the car park. Apparently they had been a road race of some kind, and they were using the car park as the finishing line.

I was lucky to snap this car when I did, as moments later, another, more modern porsche pulled up alongside and it would have ruined my shot.

2 comments:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.