Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 15 July 2012

Exterminate!


Grrr, somehow I forgot to set up a post for Saturday. And I really hate missing a day, as I like to blog everyday, and so try to generate a page, even if I am not able to blog at the time.

Most of Saturday was spent at the National Media Museum. What a fantastic place. Eight floors of film, television and photographic memories. It was almost like all my boyhood memories had come to life for everyone to see. From Rainbow's Zippy and George, to Captain Scarlet and Thunderbird 2 via a bit of Rhubarb and Custard.

There was of course one character that is part of most people's childhood, and that is of a Dalek. Whether you hid behind the sofa, or sat glued to the action, as the good Doctor, whether it was Hartnell, Troughton, Pertwee (my first) or Baker (the best) fought them with cunning and ingenuity and saved the day. Only you knew, just knew that they would return to have another go next year.

2 comments:

  1. Just right up your ally mate,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just right up your ally mate,lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.