Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 4 July 2012

It's A Small World



Headbanger Wednesday again and Kathy's choice this week. Boy does it come round quickly.

Kathy's has chosen "It's a Small World", which is another of those themes that can go off in any direction.

For my choice, I've gone for these cygnets, snoozing with their mum. Dad was standing guard. Their world is really very small. Just that small stretch of river and the love and protection of their parents.

It was taken at Horncastle in Lincolnshire the other week, when were were holidaying with Stewart and Julie. In fact Stewart wanted to post his version of the same scene as his header, but alas for him, I got there first!

Do pop over to the rest of the gang's pages and enjoy this size related song.




3 comments:

  1. It looks like a Pallet bridge there,lol
    As for the Cygnets, they are soooo cute and you can see the love of their mother,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot the title.I'm always happy seeing people with a beautiful smile in their face.
    Unfortunately here in Luxembourg I noticed people don't smile...it's sad.
    But don't worry...I'm smile a lot!
    Hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.