Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 7 July 2012

The Horse Whisperer


Alas, I haven't found anything worth photographing today, although the sun has shined for a while. I even managed to cut the rather soggy hedge without electrocuting myself!

So here's a rather colourful portrait of a member of the Sealed Knot, who were demonstrating their battle skills at Wollaton Park last Sunday.

He looks very smart in his yellow and black jacket, with little red and yellow hat. I am amazed at how much effort that these groups put into creating their uniforms, as I doubt that they are originals. So they must do a great deal of research into the material used, colours etc. Maybe they have looked at and had access to similar garments in museums.

However they got the information; well done to creating such an authentic looking costume.

2 comments:

  1. Where's my tea??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:31 pm

    LOL @ imac - Always thinking about your belly! ;-P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.