Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Memories


Headbanger Wednesday today, and Stewart has called the shots this week, before he sets sail on yet another cruise. He and Julie seem to have more holidays than anyone I know. And what a tricky one he's set; health, wealth or happiness within a flower. Thanks for that Stew!

Anyway, here's my shot of a pansy that I took soaking up the sun's rays in Woodhall Spa. I really like the colour, as it reminds me of strawberries and cream. A pudding that makes me happy. All those tasty, sweet strawberries surrounded by a dollop of thick double cream. Wealthy in a way, as I can afford to treat myself, and healthy, with the nutritional benefits of the summer fruit. As long as you don't pour too much cream on that is!

Do pop over and have a look at Stewart and the rest of the teams' blogs, to see how they have interpreted the challenge. And do enjoy this classic song from the 1960s


Gail and I attended another lesson in studio lighting tonight, although being a sunny (and dry) evening, we spent a lot of it outdoors.

Our model for the session was called Oona. She is a experienced model, so she found going into poses very easy. Looking for something different, I got her to sit down and stare distantly into a tea cup, as though she was remembering a happy or sad event in her past.

It was an enjoyable evening. Sadly for us the last one. But we are on the lookout for another photo course that will hopefully be as valuable.

4 comments:

  1. We don't have so many hold as you have Ladies Lunches, anyway when I start as your tea boy, I'll be able to join in on these lunches and keep an eye on yer,lol.

    You are out every night doing stuff, so, if you didn't go out so often you could afford hills.lol

    Oh yes, your Header, nice Pansy too and even better model.Also like the music...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris: Beautiful capture of this neat pansy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful post with lovely header!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pretty petunia (sadly, it's not a pansy). And I love your wistful model photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.