Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 11 March 2013

Day One


Well the first day in my new job passed fairly well. I cycled in with a slightly heavy heart, as I wasn't going to my old job and to see all my friends anymore.

The day didn't start that good either, as it had been snowing during the night, and it was very, very cold. It took me ages to get to town as the wind was blowing against me all the way. There were a couple of heavy blizzards during the morning, but it had melted by the time I took this photo of the place where I am now employed.

I have to look to the future now and my new life in a different job. I am hoping that it works out well for me and I have as just an enjoyable time as I had before.

9 comments:

  1. Glad you survived your first day Christopher. I'm sure you'll settle in and make new friends. Us Revenue folk aren't all ogres, you know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fisheye Frost again then.
    Glad you had a good day, hope you enjoy your new Job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the daily photo - & hope you soon love your new job. Full of admiration for you cycling in the dreaful weather we had today. I found the bitter wind far too cold for me to risk a walk today, even well wrapped up & wearing a very warm hat. I got outside, walked a few paces, & beat a hasty retreat back inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats this new adventure Fisheye Frost? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this picture!
    Good luck in your job!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonne Chance Christopher! Hope it's not too taxing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure you'll be alright in your new job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.