Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 10 March 2013

Who Two


Another very dull, cold and generally horrible day. In fact we've had a sprinkling of snow. Hardly the beginnings of spring.

So I have been wondering what to put on today. Another photo from Portmeirion maybe, or one of my glamour models perhaps?

Well here's a model of a different kind. A model of a Porsche Boxster, that I thought would make some ideal new wheels for Matt Smith's incarnation of the Doctor, as I think he would look a bit out of place driving Bessie; the Doctor's souped up veteran car.

He definitely needs something a little more sporty these days as he chases the baddies around the country. Although I'm not sure whether the sports car could outrun a flying Dalek though.

3 comments:

  1. I cant think what you would photograph if you didn't have all your little men,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:53 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tired about this winter! :(
    Cute porsche!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.