Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 25 March 2013

Frozen Stiff


Another cold day, but no snow. Which I guess is a bonus, compared to other parts of the country.

I've thought about taking the Robin Hood statue with my fisheye lens for a little while now, and so I thought today would be a good opportunity. Especially if there was still some snow lying around.

It was a bit of a struggle getting up to the statue, as it was still quite icy in places. I tried taking photos of Robin in various positions. I have put an odd angled one on Twitter, but here's a more traditional one for your delectation


5 comments:

  1. Very cool! He looks a bit frozen stiff!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice pic, Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful sculpture! :)
    And the snow is wonderful, a perfect combination!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:05 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.