Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 21 October 2011

Cheeky Stitches


Gail and I went to what we hoped would be a fashion show inside the Cornerhouse, as a new independent fashion gallery for textiles and creative clothing had just opened. I had gone straight there, as I didn't know exactly what time the show would start. Gail was coming along later as she had been out of town shopping.

Whilst waiting at the Cornerhouse for the show to begin, I felt the need to go to the loo. One of the drawbacks of the Cornerhouse is that there are no loos, except those in the restaurants etc. No seats either, so I had to go hunting for one in the Victoria Centre. Another calamity, they were just closing the centre down for the night, but one of the security guys said that there was one I could use at the nearby Hilton Hotel. And as you can probably guess, the show took place whilst I was otherwise occupied. Still we enjoyed looking at the products on offer, and I took a number of photos. Some of which may be contenders for the Headbanger Challenge. Including this one maybe, which is the logo for the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.