Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 27 October 2011

Model Behaviour


I went to another of the bi-annual fashion shows under the Council House tonight. I was somewhat late as the traffic around town was horrendous. I don't know if there had been an accident or something, but vehicles were moving very slowly all the way into the city centre. A bit annoying, as I probably missed half of it. Still I managed to get this group shot, and realised that they had used the same models again.

The theme of the evening was Las Vegas, and they had a pretend gaming table, a male singer who sang in the style of Frank Sinatra and a close up magician. I bumped into Kevin 'the Hat' and we both did some tricks with the magician. He was quite amazing. One trick with a pack of cards completely stumped me. I know it's all sleight of hand, but it was still baffling to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, eyes need attention - Go to Specsavers,lol.

    Neat models and shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using the same models once again is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.