Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 23 October 2011

Pick Me Up Before You Go Go


Here's one of the shots I was taking yesterday afternoon, before I got some welcoming attention from Oscar. It's of Mater the old pick up truck from the Pixar movie; Cars. I found him in a box of old toys at a local charity shop for 69p. Which I thought was quite a bargain, considering the price when new. It was in good condition too, with no bent wheels or scratched paintwork. Although as Mater is quite a beaten up truck anyway, it might not have made much difference.

2 comments:

  1. Keep trucking kidda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've shown him off to great effect against the brickwork there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.