Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 29 October 2011

The Invaders


I heard the sensational news today that some aliens have been spotted in Nottingham. Reports are sketchy about how they arrived, or where they landed. Some say it's just the one craft, but others say there's a fleet of them and have secluded themselves across the county, ready for a sudden surprise attack.

Always on the lookout for any exciting blogging story to relate to you all, I went out to see if I could find out whether any had landed in Beeston. I pondered that they would hide themselves away in quiet corners and places away from any people. So I went on an alien hunt, looking through the windows of empty shops, parks, those little tucked away places that people ignore. I wasn't having much luck, when suddenly I heard a rustling, and a strange breathing noise. No, it wasn't a dog with a blocked nose, but one of the alleged aliens. I froze, silently got my camera ready and managed to capture a couple of shots before it disappeared with a roar. One of them was a bit blurred, but the other as you can see has come out quite well. Certainly a strange looking creature. Featureless, but humanoid in shape. Unusual skin. Maybe it's a sort that sheds their skin like snakes do. Small too, but fast. Anyway, if you see any in your neck of the woods. Watch out!

2 comments:

  1. Halloween insanity hits Gailsman,,,
    He's been testing the beer again??

    Its a Weetabix man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny Chris! Looks like me when I'm mad at the dogs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.