Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 14 October 2011

MINI Olympics


Next year London hosts the 2012 olympic games. It's not something I have any interest in whatsoever, but I was rather intrigued by the sight of two MINIs in the Old Market Square yesterday, together with some workmen who were building some sort of staging area. I popped along today and it was finished and a third MINI had appeared. A white one. There was of course lots of people milling about. They are special editions in red, white and blue with a Union Jack viper stripe on the bonnet and roof and the 2012 logo on the indicator light. There are some other special features and only 2012 will be built. There was some sort of competition to win tickets for London, which I didn't bother with. I did however pick up a window sticker for Gail's Cooper D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.